start up facilities
Our Management Protocol Insures Faster Cashflow
Nothing is worse than a surgeon having a new facility but is unable to use it because of delays in insurance accreditation or software installation and training. We encourage starting these decisions 4 months prior to occupancy; and will help you make those decisions based on your specific needs.
Because our onboarding also includes set up for Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT), Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) and electronic maintenance of claims, payment lag time is limited. Our billing staff executes the highest standards of working insurance denials and Accounts Receivable to obtain optimal revenue. All payments are balanced to Bank deposits. Professionally trained staff systematically processes patient statements and patient phone inquiries.
• Software demonstrations to choose billing and EMR functions with training.
• Hardware, Scanning, Internet Configurations
• Staffing (if using Management Services)
• Insurance Credentialing
The timeline for opening your ACS after the occupancy permit is obtained is as follows:
- .8 Test Cases performed free to submit to Medicare for accreditation.
- 3 -5 week window for Medicare approval of PTAN.
- Begin scheduling Medicare cases close to when approval is expected.
- During the weeks prior to obtaining the Medicare PTAN, all other insurances’ credentialing forms will be filled out, awaiting the Medicare information that is required. These will be sent as soon as Medicare is approved and forms can be finalized.
- Reach out to Provider Representatives weekly to insure contracting is on file and processing.
- Review contracts, review fee schedules, obtain signatures and document issuance date.
- We will notify the office when each new insurance is approved, so patients with newly approved plans can begin to be scheduled.