Our Troubleshooting Protocol Will Review All Your Processes to Fix Areas Resulting in Lost Revenue
SCMS has stepped in numerous times to rescue a fledgling ASC. Once a center is deep in denials and high patient and insurance Accounts Receivable, the profitability of the center is jeopardized. Problems initiated during the first few months can have long lasting negative impact on your profitability.
- Evaluate workflow in center to billers.
- Review billing in comparison to Op Reports.
- Balance deposits to bank.
- Review contracts and Fee Schedules: We have discovered many insurances fail to upload contracts correctly resulting in incorrect denials.
- Work denials past and current to research trends and appeal if applicable.
- Send patient statements systematically and take patient phone inquiries.
- Established strong lines of communications with professional offices as well as facility staff.
Problematic issues are identified and corrected.
SCMS focuses on coding, documentation, insurance verification, authorizations, implant accountability and work flow.
We welcome the challenge to improve any existing facility with better billing protocol so the surgeons and staff can focus on positive medical care to their patients.
Is your billing department leaving money on the table?
Billing errors can seriously impact a centers profitability. Oftentimes, ancillary items get lost in Facility billing.
MAKE SURE YOUR CODING AND BILLING IS COMPLETE AND COVERS ALL FEE SCHEDULES.